Zero Hold Up
The Cartridge assembly consists of plates, perforated screens, spacers and fitter media. Interlocking spacers internally form single pipeline. The unfiltered liquid is centrally fed under pressure from bottom inlet. The liquids spread out equally on each plate fitted with filter media. Solids remain on filter media and clear. Filtrate flows through precisely made holes on sides of plates and collects in the shell, which then come out through the outlet. In this process, solids are evenly distributed on each plate. The cake is then cleaned from the filter material and used again for filtration process.
- Single pass filtration with no solid bypass.
- Full batch recovery, no separate scavenging system needed.
- Proper sealing which allows the filtration of volatile, toxic and inflammable products.
- Plate pack arrangement ensures any type of filtering media singularly or in combination, can be used to achieve required micron efficiency. Easy removal and cleaning of the cartridge assembly.
- Closed System ensures filtration of toxic, hazardous, explosive materials, efficiently cleaned and sterilized.
- Central feeding ensures no solid inside the vessel, complete recovery of liquids. Cake solids can be dried with N, Complete cake retains over the plate. Uniform filter-aid bed can be formed. Reduces the cost of expensive solvents.
Horizontal Plate Filter Press
The impure liquid to be filtered is fed to the filter shell by pump. It arriveQuick Links of each plate through opening on the sides of plates. As liquid pressure increases, the filter redia (Paper/fabric) holds back the impurities & allows the crystal-clear filtrate to pass through the central channel (formed by interlocking cups) which takes the filtrate to the outlet of filter. This filter most commonly used to obtain clear liquid. However, if required, the cake formed between the plates can be obtained. Filtration is continued until its rate becomes very slow due to increased cake resistance.
- Available in GMP and Non-GMP model.
- All Contact Parts are made up of S.S. 304, 316, 316L and Non-Contact Parts are made-up of S.S. 304/ M.S. material.
- S.S. / M.S. Jacket can be provided for hot filtration
- Gives crystal clear filtration by filtering particles up to 1-micron size. Scavenger arrangement to remove all the liquid.
- Cake can be dried either by compressed air or by insert gas, stern.
- Filtration rates from 600 Liters/hr. to 30000 Liters/hr. possible depending on the models.
- Centrifugal / Gear / Lobe pumps can be offered, which can also be used for liquid transfer.
- Sample collecting device & safety valve provided.
|Model||ET 8||ET 14||ET 18||ET 24||ET 33|
|Dia. of Plates||8||14||18||24||33|
|No. of Plates||6 & 8 Plates||8 & 10 Plates||10,12,15 & 24 Plates||15,18 & 24 Plates||7 Plates|
|Filtering Are m2||0.271 & 0.279||0.819, 1.001 & 1.183||1.65, 1.95, 2.40 & 3.75||4.192, 5.035, & 6.625||–|
|Cake holding Cap.(Ltrs)||4.9 & 6.3||24.75, 30.25 & 37.75||55, 65, 80 & 125||144, 171 & 225||–|
|Flow Rate/Hrs||600 & 800||1500, 1700 & 1900||4000, 4600, 5500 & 8200||7000, 8500 & 12500||–|
|Size of Pump||½" & ½"||1",1" & 1"||1½", 1½", 1½", & 1½"||2", 2" & 2"||2"|
|Motor HP||1HP, 1HP||2HP, 2HP, 2HP||3HP, 3HP, 3HP, 3HP||5HP, 5HP, 5HP||5HP|